Monday, January 22, 2007

Stuttgart Hbf

We went to Stuttgart on saturday, and I only got some crappy pics. But I thought I'd show people how I fix photos. The original foto had low contrast, the colors weren't as punchy, there was a lot of noise, and Claudio was yellow.

What's noise? Noise is the grainy thing you see on the first pic, it's all over the place. It happens when the camera is trying to expose correctly in low light, so it has to compensate. The next pic you can see how I fixed the yellow tint, and got rid of a lot of noise.


























The next two are the original, and then the improved version. I know that you can't see a lot of difference, but click on them and see them in a bigger format and you'll tell the difference. The colors stand out better, the picture isn't gray anymore, shadows interact better.



















And yes, I am a geek.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW AWESOM PICTURE... ESPECIALLY THE GUY... HE IS SO HOT!

Alfonso said...

Claudio, stop advertising yourself. It's pretty sad.