Monday, January 22, 2007

More photoshop madness!

Ok, this pic I found kinda retarded/funny, and everyone knows how I like to make fun of myself. So I thought I'd fix it up a bit and hopefully make it look funny, but not so retarded, and take out some of the distracting things about it.

























So first, I fixed my hair up cos look at me! It's fucked up, so yeah, I went and did that. I also took out a smudge on the filthy mirror (it's rowena's room, it's disgusting, mine is WAY more clean)
























The I fixed the contrast, nothing too nifty.



And then I thought, "yeah, I'm gonna be putting this on messenger and the face is too dark". So I went ahead and used some layers to lighten it up, but only the face.


But then I was thinking,"damn, my arm looks all gray and pale". So, "boooyah!" instant tanning. And now the arm and face look kinda the same color. Oh yeah, and the star on my t-shirt got a nice saturation boost to make it stand out.


Finally I said,"my reflection on the mirror is distracting". So, I erased the other me, and that was that.



Looking good there my man ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oiga que buena vaina... hay que ver que no hay gente bonita..sino buenos trucos de fotografias..jijiji no mentiras alfonsito eres todo un churroo yummy! Pronto nos veremos..Au revoir!

Anonymous said...

omg this is how my ex-room looks like...
Ok, well, i miss my room but i miss you too
enjoy your last days in Worms and don t forget about us ;)
Bisous besos
Bunny Em

Anonymous said...

Lies dam lies !!!! My room is not that bad !!! Its got a homely lived in vibe going on and it would help if chocolate cake , wine cigerettes that salmaki shit ect were not constantly walked into the carpet !!!