Tuesday, December 19, 2006

My New Cam

UPDATE: the presentation thing seems to be working erratically, so if anyone wants to see all the photos I selected from amsterdam, go here

I bought the friggin camera, and I couldn't be happier. It's awesome. The versatility is amazing, I'm really happy with it. I bought it three days before going to Amsterdam, so I had a blast testing it out over there. Those are 6 of the pics I took, there are more than 20 that I'm not posting yet, to give you a chance to digest these ones first.

Be patient, it takes a minute to load, but hopefully you'll think it's worth it. If you click on any of the images you'll get a bigger version, if you do click on it and it doesn't work, then you might have to permit pop-ups on this website for it to work. Laters.

No comments: