Wednesday, October 04, 2006

My Roomies

Just wanted to introduce to everyone my roommates and neighbors. The first one on the left is Rowena, she's from Ireland and lives in my flat. She speaks like über fast and sometimes it might be hard to understand her. She also gives me alcohol, so it's all good.

Then we have Katri who's from Finland. She curses like a pirate, like for example she keeps saying that she wants to fuck a dog in the ass. wtf? And she also gives me alcohol, which like I said, is good. She also likes to eat happy meals when going to McDonalds.

Thirdly, the guy with the baseball cap is Chuy, or Jesus, and he's like the funniest guy ever, and he is a music whore, which means that he likes every single song ever created. And when I say that he likes it, I mean that he knows the lyrics and everything. Oh yeah, and he plays guitar, so I have a guitar buddy. And finally, me.



Love you guys

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.