Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day Sucks

I'm sorry, but Valentine's day is LAME. REALLY LAME. Why do we need a holiday that reminds us to be romantic? I mean seriously, isn't part of being romantic the spontenaeity of it all? Yeah, jotting down february 14 to go buy a dozen roses and a box of chocolates isn't exactly original, or overwhelmingly romantic.

I mean, I'm all up for being romantic, in fact, I strive to be as dedicated and spontenous and more importantly, I do romantic stuff that's tailor made for that girl. You know, stuff that only she can identify with and find touching. But Valentine's is as generic as it gets.

And on the flipside, for those that are single, it's just another day which reminds them of their single status, andd how they don't have a valentine. So it can be really depressing...

So all in all, you really don't make a lot of people happy, but you do manage to depress a large part of the population.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh come on alfie your just feeling all down in the dumps because the only loving you got that day was from pam and her 5 friends