Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Questionnaire

I added the last two questions, and question 26:

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yup, my grandpa
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Hmm, I can’t remember. Less than a month ago. Alfie can't cope with the single life very well, lol.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
No
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE LUNCH MEAT?
Beef
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Nope
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Totally, I’m the shizzle. hahaha. Actually, if I started bragging too much, I wouldn't stand myself.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Nah, who’d find such a pretentious thing appealing? (apply sarcasm here)
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yeah
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Sure
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CEREAL?
Frosties 4-Ever yo!
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
Never
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically, no. Mentally and emotionally, yeah.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ICE CREAM?
Brownie and “Arequipe”
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Face, then nails.
15. RED OR PINK?
Red
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVOURITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Looks, face.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
Someone that touched my heart.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Could be interesting if they did.
19. WHAT COLOUR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black shoes, dark brown pants, business attire.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Spaguetti a la bolognesa
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Waiting for the 7.18, Bloc Party.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE?
I think I’d be brown or black if I didn't get to choose. But I’d like to be Blue or Purple.
23. FAVOURITE SMELLS?
Freshly Baked Bread, New Car, Air Conditioning.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My boss patricia.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
Yeah, one of my best buddies.
26. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION 26?
I have no clue, it wasn't there when I got the questionnaire.
27. FAVOURITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
None.
28. HAIR COLOUR?
Jet Black
29. EYE COLOUR?
Very Dark Brown/Black
30. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No
31. FAVOURITE FOOD?
Bandeja Paisa.
32. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Excrutiatingly Sad Endings
34. WHAT COLOUR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
white
35. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer hands down.
36. HUGS OR KISSES?
Kisses.
37. FAVOURITE DESSERT?
Don’t really care for dessert.
38. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No one.
39. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Everyone.
40. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?
Freakenomics (really good)
41. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
It’s completely black.
43. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SOUND?
A fridge opening, or a girl moaning.
44. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Beatles.
45. WHAT IS THE FURTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
First I’d have to figure out where home is.
46. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Oh yeah, but a gentleman never tells ;-) And I kinda play guitar, and do photography, and I can hold my breath like nobody’s business.
47. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Viena, Austria.
48. WHO'S ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone.
49. DO YOU THINK THESE QUESTIONS ARE LAME?
Yes.
50. WOULD YOU SAY YOU JUST WASTED 10 MINS OF YOUR LIFE?
Definetly.

No comments: