Thursday, January 03, 2008

Goodbye Sweden

I have decided, due to an innordinate amount of reasons, that Sweden is not the right place for me at this moment. The decision wasn't based on past relationships or anything else regarding my love life, as many of you would like to think. The reasons are deeper and much more serious and personal. It was a very tough call nonetheless, but I feel it's the right thing to do.

Emeline: If you're reading this, it breaks my heart not to be able to see you, but it is very comforting to know that you are living a very happy moment in your life. I love you and I always will, one way or another.

Katri: I'm rooting for you. And I wish you the best in your newfound bachelorhood. See you on msn my little froda!

Emma and Karita: Girls, have tons of fun together, and every once in a while it would be nice if you girls would start a conversation about me. Hehe.

Fred: There's no chance in hell that you're gonna read this, but you are living proof that you can find friends for life in any place, and for that I thank you.

Juan: My second brother. I love you dude.

Sebastian, Veronica and Martin: You guys are my colombian brothers away from home. I have never met more generous people in my life, and that goes for each and every one of you. I wish you guys the best.

Kungsholmen Gang: Take care guys. I'll miss having those muscle cramps from all the laughing I had with you guys. You guys are the A-Team, uberness in spades.

Margit: I want you to be happy, and you'll always be in my thoughts. I truly wish you the best, and I will be rooting for you.

If any of you are in the neighborhood, please stop by!

Love you all.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yo Dude!
Hehe... I did read it ;-)
I'm really sad - for my own egoistic reasons - you've to decided not to return. You're a great friend and it would have been good to have you around. The last months have been really hectic for Anna and I - moving together and all. I was planning to give you a call any day now; but I guess e-mail will have to do. I wish you lots of happiness and I hope we'll be able to keep in touch better than last time. Whenever you're in Europe let me know! Take care buddy!
Kram från Freddan

Anna sends a big hug as well