Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Update

Hi, just wanted to give you guys the status of my blog, and my life in general. I'll make this brief cos I'm a busy man.

First of all, sorry about not posting anything for 2 weeks but I spent most of the time outside Sweden. As you've probably noticed a lot of my pics are from Paris. And there's LOADS left, and I do mean LOADS!

While we're talking about my photographic backlog, there's a 1 month delay right now. I still have some thursday dinner pics I wanna process, then there's some Uppsala pics for my Gitx and her two friends Andrew and Laurent. Also, some of juan's Skiva and Student pics, then there's Paris which is like 5 photoshoots back to back. So yeah, I'm swamped like wut. So please, your patience will be rewarded. I plan on spending these bright sunny days getting my LCD monitor tan, all for you guys ;-)

Another thing, some people have told me they would like to comment on my pics but are too afraid to. Please people, I don't run on gasoline, I need those comments to see if I'm doing well or if I could improve something. So don't hesistate to comment on the blog.

Peace out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"PAZ AFUERA"?

Alfonso said...

Si, algun problema? Asi se dice imbecil.