Sunday, March 18, 2007

The Challenge

Ok, I was thinking about having some fun and connecting to the people that check my blog out. I can always go around town and try to get something cool out of my outings, but sometimes you need structure in the form of challenges, to hope that one's photography will progress.

So kiddies, this is what I want from you, I want people to propose a theme or a subject to photograph, anything really. Just make it something viable and not too impossible or outlandish. Gay albino pandas would be something impossible to find here for example, so that would be a big no-no. But as long as you keep it grounded, I'll do my best to shoot it. So today Sunday 18th of March, I'll start the challenge, and you guys leave your subject or theme as comments for this post, and I'll choose one of the proposed subjects, and post my final pic on the 25th of March. And then you guys will propose a new subject, and the following sunday I'll post my new pic.

Are you up for it? Might be fun!

So go ahead and branstorm a little.

6 comments:

Andres said...

Woo hoo, the first one to do the homework, yay!
If you were here, I'd ask you to take a pic of my favourite constellation, the Southern Cross. But I'm sure you can't see it in Sweden, cos well, Sweden is as 'southern' as I'm a soccer fan. So my suggestion is for you to take a pic of a cool constellation, one that's easy to spot, say Orion or something like that. I don't know how the stars are looking in the Northern Hemisphere at the moment, so just do a bit of research and you should be fine.
Cheers!

Anonymous said...

ok, andrew, that's a good one.. but you and fonsi know that i love other kind of pictures jajaj people, people, peogle, so i definitely would say: Take pictures of Drunk people! oh yeah baby!, it doesnt matter where they are.. (streets, metro, your house, your bed).. That would be really funny!
ok bye...

Alfonso said...

Ok, I like sindy's topic. I'll do it... but I must say that the logistics of getting a drunk chick on my bed are harder than finding that gay albino panda I was talking about... seen as I'm living at my uncle's place. But I'll work something out ;-) Wish me luck.

Anonymous said...

jajjajajaj then.... Take a goooood damn picture! bisous!

Claudio Rodriguez Valdes said...

mmm ok... how about vending machines, they say a lot about a certain community.

Claudio Rodriguez Valdes said...

How about SIGNS it doesnt need to be just traffic signs, but it can also be those that people put on their cars or outside their house saying you shouldnt park there, anyway I have seen some really odd signs in my life, from signs with scratched out letters in order for them to say something stupid to signs with drawing showing that people is not allowed to pee on the sidewalk. Anyway I found SIGNS quite interesting.